ASC - European Tour, March 2014

So the time has come around again...  the rarity of an ASC European tour.  In all honesty, it's not that I haven't wanted to come out there and do it, but the last few years have been pretty shit for me due to health reasons, BUT let's not get into that...

If you want to book me to play in your city, then hit up my agent Will at bookings(at)auxiliarymusic(dot).com and sort something out.  He'll give you the full run down of everything.  Hope to see some of you out there

Worth noting that I am also looking for techno bookings as part of this tour.  Don't hesitate to get in touch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I find myself in Europe for this.

Would love it if by some strange chance you end up, one day coming to Australia!

DOGEAR said...

HELL YEAH!

Big respect Mr. ASC, your music is pure ART!
I hope you'll come to Belgium! Maybe DOUR festival?
It's an alternative music summerfestival.
Pretty much known in Europe (I guess)

hope to hear (see) you soon



Post a Comment