ASC - Time Heals All



This is my big LP project for this year.  It's a double CD album, which I've never done before, and usually steer clear from, but if ever was there a project for that format, this was it.

There's 18 tracks of ambient super-emotive music to tug at your heart-strings and take you to places in your mind.  There's lot's more I could write about this LP, but I think the audio says more than my words could ever do.  Click the link at the bottom of this post for audio and pre-order links.

300 copies, limited edition, CD only, no digital - once they are gone, that's it.

Link to pre-order and reserve your copy: http://shop.silentseason.com/album/time-heals-all-sscd14

1 comment:

digifruitella said...

solid album, James. You're writing music for the soul.

Post a Comment