Update and stuff

I finished off the mix for Mary Anne Hobbs show today.  I've managed to cram 8 tracks into 15 minutes, which will be a nice little showcase of what you can expect on the forthcoming LP, Nothing Is Certain.  The mix will air on Mary Anne Hobbs' show on BBC Radio 1, Wed March 17th at 02:00 (GMT).

I've been contemplating doing another studio mix, since it's been August since the last mix I put out, excluding the promo one for Fabric in November.  I'll have to get on the case with something in the next few weeks.

As for the next 12", just had confirmation of the artwork, so things are moving.  Once again, look out for NONPLUS006 - ASC - a) Phobos / Oort Cloud / aa) Matter Of Time - hitting stores hopefully end of April.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cannot wait for that mix loving all the new tunes of yours that I've heard in the last few shows.

Post a Comment