ASC & Sam KDC - Deep Space Mix 32




Something a little different this time around for the Deep Space Mix series. Me and Sam just released our second collaborative ambient LP, called A Restless Mind. We thought it would be a good idea to plan a little showcase of our ambient work on Auxiliary, both solo and together. 10 tracks taken from 7 different releases that demonstrate a dual vision spanning in at just over an hour. Enjoy.

Click 'The Deep Space Mix Series' on the navigation bar to the right.


1 comment:

Rizzy said...

I love these mixes. I have listened for many years and am always super excited to lay down in a room viking with black lights and neon blue pink and purple leds like my room is a futuristic space ship, 0ut my skull candy crusher headphones and zone out. i love all the mixes on this website and or blog. Any chance these mixes are on vinyl?. I would love to frame them on my wall

Post a Comment