Realm Of The Infinite



The time has arrived for my first ever beat-driven LP for my own label, Auxiliary. I'm not quite sure what took me so long to get around to doing this, but I couldn't be more happier with the results. It will come in a full colour sleeve, featuring the artwork you see above. The album features a wide variety of tracks that I believe to be pushing the boundaries of what could be considered techno, Grey Area, and the music that lands somewhere in the middle of all of that. 

Realm Of The Infinite holds some amazing memories for me, as I first debuted a lot of these tracks in my sets for On The 5th Day (London), Aphotic (NYC), and VENT (Tokyo). Truth be told, this could easily have been a 4 x 12" with 16 tracks, but I decided to be sensible about it, so no doubt there'll be another 2 x 12" LP in the next 6-8 months. Anyway, I could probably sit here and type up an essay on each track... but I won't! So enough rambling, and here's the important stuff:

Pre-order: https://auxiliary.lnk.to/auxlp003
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/asc/auxlp003-asc-realm-of-the-infinite

Or if you'd like to simply listen while here, check the embeded player below.

No comments:

Post a Comment